Got the rest of my yarn, now have all 15 colors I need for this thing. Can’t decide if I should start this afternoon or tonight at SnB. I can’t believe it’s October and it’s so hot again, I don’t want to go out much today. I might just stay in and knit, though I need to get back to the gym this week. And the Surf sweater shouldn’t be neglected, so should I start the new one yet or not? Hmmmm. Dilemma. I always have to jump on something new before completing the old.

Also, there is a cause I feel strongly about. Check out http://www.mercyformom.org, and read the story of Marie La Pinta. If you agree with me that this woman needs help and support, please sign the online petition and do whatever else you may want to do to help this family!

Comments are closed.