1. Knitting with my girls, including a special guest.
2. Seeing Broadway shows like The Glass Menagerie with no need for travel or special occasions.
3. The Mermaid Parade out in Coney Island.
4. A birthday party with delicious food for a cool friend’s cool husband.
5. A dog that seems to be feeling much better.
6. Strained yogurt with fresh figs and honey for breakfast every day.
7. The Renegade Crafts Fair with rockin’ friends.
8. A pretty bracelet bought at the fair that was too big for my wrist, but makes an awesome ankle bracelet
9. A finished Phil Lin front.
10. Knowing that I have many more good times ahead, because I have such great people around me.