The gates of freelance work have opened up (why oh why BEFORE Labor Day? Isn’t anyone on vacation?) and I’m buried under virtual piles of work.
But I’m managing a lot of knitting in between. Wouldn’t have guessed, have you? Well it’s pointless to show the progress on Deli’s sleeves. Mile and miles of purple stockinette. But trust me when I say I’m halfway through the second sleeve and soon will be working on miles and miles of lace trim. I want to have this one done for Rhinebeck. We are staying the weekend this year, yay!
There’s also piles of this.
11.5 squares to go. The baby was born over a month ago. But they don’t need this till cold weather, so it’s OK, right? How long is acceptable to wait to give a baby gift? I’m knitting as fast as I can!
I also need to prioritize the rest of my piles of projects. For a start I think I have the short list:
- Finish the squares, sew together, knit endless border.
- Finish Deli sleeves and lace, and finishing in time for Oct. 14
- Pick up long neglected Lisette and finsh that one
- Secret project I can’t blog about
- Another secret project I can’t blog about
- Pick up bulky cabley sweater coat I started last year
Hmm… I think this will get me through winter.