I want to blog. I really do. But I’m drawing blanks. This is what is going on, in as few words as possible.
1. Work. All my projects are small, but they all came up in one week.
2. I have a business meeting for possible new project in 2.5 hours.
3. I really need to do laundry. Maybe today. Maybe tomorrow.
4. I really need to defrost my freezer. See above.
5. I have a gift sock to finish in the next 2 weeks. Turning heel now.
6. I have another secret project to finish for same time.
7. I started a hat out of Cashmerino Superchunky, but one skein isn’t enough. Need to buy another.
8. Brooks Farm sweater barely moving.
9. Walk The Line is a fabulous movie.
10. Still need to see Harry Potter.
11. No new bird yet, but have to call a place back today to see if a breeder will come through this week.
12. Ty had a bath for Thanksgiving but is already dirty again.
13. I’m out of his food, so that means that after my meeting in Midtown way west, I have to go to the East Village to get it. No easy way to do that route.
14. I’m really tired.
Yeah, that’s about it.