I am SWAMPED with work. Thus, a brief overview of the last week since I posted.
1. Still haven’t taken a decent photo of skirt #2, but wore it twice now. Haven’t sewed anything since.
2. Very close to finishing second sleeve of Cherry, then just seaming, button bands, and waist tie.
3. Started the ballet tank from Magknits in Shine, just to have a mindless TV project.
4. Celebrated my mother’s 80th birthday with a nice dinner, a baseball game (Go Cyclones!) and much beaching.
5. Had a nice dinner with visiting friend Ayelet who lives way too far away these days.
6. Have been holed up in either office or home, working working working, escaping 100 degree heat as much as possible.
7. No Carolyn, I haven’t gone to the gym.
8. Nor have I had many moments to myself to even email you and nag. So sorry.
9. Been in contact with bird breeder – too hot to ship – waiting for a new clutch of babies to feather so we know if there’s a male for me again.
10. Rubbing dog’s tummy as much as possible to distract him from not going to the park lately.